LushLOD Trees Support
Welcome to the support forum! If you are having any trouble with the trees, please be aware that LushLOD Trees is an early BETA product. There are still numerous glitches, and a lot of optimizations needed before these trees reach their full potential. In the mean time, I appreciate your patience!
- The trees have only been extensively tested on Windows platform.
- The Post-Processor leaves a pixel-size distortion in the leaves.
- Ultra quality isn't yet available for the TreeCreatorLeavesFast shader.
- The billboards can sometimes cast real-time shadows on the HQ tree models.
- The shaders use floats for everything, when lower-precision would sometimes work.
- The shaders need lots of optimization (they were made in Shader Forge).
- Billboard tree trunks don't always line up with HQ tree trunks on leaning trees.
- Parent trees aren't always positioned in the most optimal locations.
- The post processor performs more Blitz operations than may be necessary.
- The post processor samples more pixels than may be necessary.
- The trees do not always respond to real-time shadows from every source.
- More documentation is needed.
- No support for SM 2.0
You can help me make these trees truly awesome by posting any bugs or glitches that you find. Before you submit a new idea or bug, please run a search first to make sure that your issue hasn't already been addressed.
Customer support service by UserEcho